WORKING AROUND REBAR JUST GOT SAFER
The Carnie Cap System is superior to any other rebar impalement protection available today. Unlike traditional rebar caps-which provide little or no impalement protection-the Carnie Cap System, when used properly, will withstand a 250 pound weight dropped from 10 feet without the rebar protruding.
The Carnie Cap is also less expensive than troughs. In fact, only two Carnie Caps are needed per each eight foot section. Plus, by eliminating injuries, installation time and inventory overhead, Carnie Caps not only protect workers, they can protect a company’s bottom line.
A CROWNING ACHIEVEMENT IN SAFETY
- Meets CAL-OSHA Construction Safety Orders Section #1712 on impalement protection from concrete reinforcing bars.
- Meets OSHA standards for withstanding a 250 pound weight dropped from 7’6" without the rebar breaking through.
- When force is applied to the Carnie Cap system, the impact is distributed evenly over the entire length of the lumber.
PUTTING A CAP ON COSTS
- Packaged 100 per box for additional savings.
- Made of rugged, sturdy and reusable plastic.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Eliminates costs associated with injuries and downtime from rebar impalement.
CAP DANGEROUS REBAR ENDS
- Available for use on 2" x 4"s and 2" x 6"s.
- Fits rebar sizes #3-#9 and #5-#18.
- Works in vertical, incline and horizontal applications.
- Uses only 2 caps per each 8 foot span.
(in California, double the thickness of the lumber and space no greater than 4 feet apart.)
- Enables contractors to more efficiently use concrete blankets by utilizing the lumber as protective support so blankets don’t become torn.